the most interesting things i say are in my tags, not in my posts. i talk shit. a lot of shit. about everything. i'm judgmental of tv and movies and my life, but not of others. i like to help people as much as i can and i'm an extremely passionate person, which means i care a lot. sometimes i wish i didn't care so much and sometimes i'm thankful for it. i'm thankful for my friends and everyone who has stood by me through everything. i talk a lot. i rant a lot. i hate a lot. but i also love a lot. i reblog a lot of posts about fashion and about sex. and also whatever looks interesting. i love followers.
As a college student you’re either struggling academically, financially, or emotionally. Or all three.
I was honestly kind of surprised. I was thinking that maybe I wasn’t “allowed” to be involved at all.
I’m honestly really pissed at myself too. When Ash asked me to be her bridesmaid, I was soooo honored. I couldn’t have felt more flattered or more loved or more blessed to have her as a friend and to have her in my life. But here she was, with this adorable box that she made herself, my best friend, and I just had this partially bitter, partially still hurt, partially resentful feeling because I’m not the maid of honor. And I’m so fucking mad at myself for taking that moment from me. And from her.
I still keep picturing all the things in my head that I expected. This is not what I expected, but it’s not about me.
It’s not about me.
1 - gives kibble to dogs in shelters with a single click
2 - gives 10 pieces of kibble to dogs in shelters, whether you get the question right or not
3 - gives 10 pieces of kibble to cats in shelters, whether you get the question right or not
4 - gives cat litter to cats in shelters with a single click
therefore, they get to make all final decisions by threat of taking the money away.
Honestly, her mom has always been like that. Sorta controlling. Grandparents as well.
And the sixteen year old cousin? Always gotten her way by throwing a tantrum. Since the day she was born, she’s never had to take any responsibility or live with any punishment. Her mom won’t punish her because it would “make her mad.” So she throws tantrums and gets what she wants. Even still.
Am I just being immature?
I was supposed to be the maid of honor. She’s my best friend. She’s basically my sister. We’ve know each other our whole lives. Well, my whole life. That’s always been the plan. We were going to be each other’s maids of honor (or matron depending on who married first). I knew it was coming. I knew that they were going to get engaged. I knew it was only a matter of time. I had so many ideas in my head…I still do. I was going to throw them a cute brunch style engagement shower, nothing too fancy. I had this great idea of inviting all her friends to Vegas for the bachelorette party. A couple crazy events, a couple mellow and relaxing events. Something for everyone to enjoy and to just celebrate. I imagined going to Starbucks and getting cute things like “bride-to-be,” “mother of the bride,” “maid of honor,” etc on our cups. Going dress shopping and snacking on chocolate covered strawberries and trying on ridiculous dresses just for the fun of it.
I imagined watching her plan every aspect of the happiest day of her life. But here we are, she’s engaged, she’s living in another state, here for very short spurts of time to plan, and I’m not there. Her mom decided that her 16-year-old cousin has to be the maid of honor. They’re all off dress shopping. I’m at home cleaning my house.
In everything that I imagined, this is not it. I can’t even be mad at her because it’s not about me, it’s about her, but I always thought that I would be there.
But I’m not.
And I’m upset.
And I feel so stupid.
the worst things to ever happen to fashion:
- fake pockets
- making every single shirt see through
- seriously why does it have to be see through
- what is the freaking point i just have to wear another tank top or cami underneath it
- it literally defeats the purpose of being a shirt
- and every single shirt is see through these days this annoys me more than fake pockets and trust me that is an issue
1. Wash your sheets every two weeks, I promise you’ll sleep better.
2. If a boy breaks your heart, it’s okay to cry.
3. If a girl breaks your heart, it’s okay to cry.
4. School is important, but there are many things you can’t learn in a classroom. Pursue them.
5. Find your passion, and run with it.
6. No, you don’t need to lose weight.
7. You are beautiful without make up.
8. You are beautiful with make up.
9. Being a good person will never go out of style
10. Buy yourself flowers if you’re feeling sad.
11. Getting enough sleep is very important.
12. Drinking water has so many benefits
13. Believe in fairytales, believe in love, and allow no one to steal your magic.
14. Reading is good for the soul.
15. I am not here to judge you, but I will always support what I think is best for you.
16. I appreciate you.
17. I am proud of you.
18. Even on your worst days, you will never disappoint me.
19. I love you no matter what.
introverts (via janesblueheaven)